- Using the products, is on the understanding that YVES LASHES Pty Ltd (‘YVES LASHES’) and its employees, directors, and agents shall have no liability (including but not limited to liability by reason of negligence) to the users of the products for any loss, damage, cost or expense, whether financial or otherwise, direct, indirect consequential or special, incurred by, or arising by reason of, the participants using the products, whether caused by reason of any error, omission or misrepresentation in the Material or otherwise.
- Using the products may cause adverse effects and reaction. Adverse effect also includes serious injury or damage, for which YVES LASHES Pty Ltd and its employees, directors, and agents shall not be liable at all in any circumstances.
- If you are using any prescriptions drugs, have an ongoing medical condition, or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, you should consult your healthcare provider before using the products.
- The users expressly agree that the use of any product including but not limited to Mink Lashes, Horse Hair Lashes, Human Hair Lashes, Synthetic Lashes, Eyelash Adhesives, Lash Applicators, Lash Curlers, Eyebrow Tweezers, and beauty products provided by or bought from YVES LASHES (www.yveslashes.com) is at the user’s sole risk.
- Neither YVES LASHES nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, or employees, agents, third parties product providers (collectively, “Providers”), or the like, warrant that the product / products is safe and or tested for their safety.